donderdag 6 oktober 2011

Words from Steve Jobs R.I.P.

"Remembering I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything -- all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
 There is no reason not to follow your heart.
Stay hungry.
Stay foolish."
  Steve Jobs (1955-2011)


"Your time is limited so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't let the opinions of others drown out your own inner voice. And most important, to follow your heart and intuition. Somehow already know what you want to become.
Everything else is secondary."

 It all started with a DREAM....
I needed these words as a reminder.....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten