woensdag 3 augustus 2011

Mr. Finley & Yelawolf "Las Vegas & Alabama"


I'm not knocking nobody's hustle but i'm gettin' sick and tired of all these artists steppin' over to the "European side". We DO NOT wanna hear rappers over dance/house beats. It sells, I know. But most of 'em sound lame to me! 
Just give me bangin' beats and a solid verse and i'm good. Something like this here! I'm a sucker for the "Oh Yeah" beat. 

Mr. Finley and Yelawolf  are two of Ghet-O-Vision Entertainment's artists. "Oh Yeah" is what you get when you put Alabama and Las Vegas together!

Mr. Finley ft Yelawolf "Oh Yeah"


Mr Finley "Hello Goodbye"

I'm excited to hear what else they got coming our way.



P.S. I loved Yelawolf his cameo on Single Ladies! He'll be in NL on the 16 of November with Wiz for the Rollin Papers tour. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten